How To Enroll At The Professional Massage Academy
Our Admissions team is here to guide you on the path to your new career as a Massage Therapist. Upon completing our online application, our Admissions team will reach out to you to guide you through the rest of the enrollment process.
Do You Qualify?
- Student must be 18 years or older to enroll.
- Valid photo identification, such as a driver’s license, passport, birth certificate, or Social Security card is required to verify applicant’s identity and age.
- Student must have a High School Diploma, G.E.D Certificate or equivalent
- Upon completion of the application, a PMA Admissions representative will contact the applicant to conduct a video conferencing interview and complete the application process.
One-Time Enrollment Fee: $150
‘Went To High School Outside the United States?
Are You A Previous Professional Massage Academy Student?
Any student who has previously withdrawn from a program at PMA may be entitled to re-enter that program. Students may re-enter a program under the following terms:
- The student had satisfactory progress in both grades and attendance when the temporary withdrawal began.
- The students had extenuating circumstances that made attendance and academic progress extremely difficult which led to the withdrawal.
- The student or student’s family member required medical attention that required the temporary withdrawal.
- Under any one or a combination of the above conditions, the student will be re-admitted without prejudice. Upon re-entry, all tuition and fees owed to PMA from the original enrollment must be paid in full.