Get Certified: How To Enroll At The Professional Massage Academy
Our Admissions team is here to guide you on the path to your new career as a Massage Therapist. Upon completing our online application, our Admissions Team will reach out to you to guide you through the rest of the enrollment process.
Do You Qualify?
- Student must be 18 years or older to enroll.
- Valid photo identification, such as a driver’s license, passport, birth certificate, or Social Security card is required to verify applicant’s identity and age.
- Student must have a High School Diploma, G.E.D Certificate or equivalent
- Upon completion of the application, a PMA Admissions representative will contact the applicant to conduct a video conferencing interview and complete the application process.
One-Time Enrollment Fee: $150
Went To High School Outside the United States?
Are You A Previous Professional Massage Academy Student?
Any student who has previously withdrawn from a program at PMA may be entitled to re-enter that program. Students may re-enter a program under the following terms:
- The Student had satisfactory progress in both grades and attendance when the temporary withdrawal began.
- The Student had extenuating circumstances that made attendance and academic progress extremely difficult which led to the withdrawal.
- The Student or Student’s family member required medical attention that required the temporary withdrawal.
Under any one or a combination of the above conditions, the student will be re-admitted without prejudice. Upon re-entry, all tuition and fees owed to PMA from the original enrollment must be paid in full.
Are You Transferring To The Professional Massage Academy?
Applicants for transfer into PMA are considered on an individual basis. PMA may, at its discretion, refuse transfers if admission requirements, including tuition, cannot be met. PMA may accept transfer hours into any course.
PMA does not recruit students that are currently attending, or admitted to attend, another school offering a similar program of study. Transfer students will be charged per hour according to the current rate of tuition for hours required and the cost of any additional equipment required, plus a registration fee of $100.00 or 15% of the total cost, whichever is less. The total cost will not exceed that of a regular new student.